Time equals money in almost every industry; no more so than in healthcare. No-shows represent an enormous financial drain on the system, due to the high costs of appointments. Text reminders of patient appointments are the perfect modern solution to this issue!
- Statistically, appointment reminders significantly reduce the number of no-shows.
- Protection of patient privacy is ensured: no names or personal information are ever included in the text. The text is a simple appointment reminder.
- Fully linked to the clinician’s schedule in Barnestorm: the reminders trigger based on the patient schedule.
- The patient can reply to the text to confirm or cancel an appointment.
- Text message reminders dramatically reduce late and missed appointments.
- The patient and their family appreciate reminders for any appointments, because few people keep calendars and many people forget about their time commitments.
- An SMS messaging service provides a non-intrusive system that’s scheduled and automated for the benefit of the patient, increasing patient safety and satisfaction.
- Clinician schedules can be maintained by office staff or by the clinicians, making it easy to run a busy office.
- Office staff can accept incoming text replies from patients and make schedule changes accordingly. These updates show immediately.
- Providers can track patient receipt of text messages.
- Barnestorm staff schedules can be added to Google calendars for ease of remote viewing for clinicians!
Call 877-999-1171 or email Barnestorm today to learn how Text Reminders can enhance your productivity and the satisfaction of your staff and patients.
Text Appointment Reminders are a modern essential for many providers, such as:
- Home Health
- Community Alternatives Programs
- Personal Care Services
- Behavioral Health
- Mental Health and IDD